Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a certification card and be able to dive in open water worldwide without supervision, provided your diving activities approximate your training experience. (note: divers under 15 years of age are required to dive with a parent or designated guardian). For example, our basic training will be limited to a depth of 60 feet, therefore you should not make dives exceeding 60 feet without special training. Those divers completing the Divemax curriculum will be at an advanced academic level. The maximum depth for all recreational diving operations is 130 feet.
Divemax teaches a curriculum which exceeds the criteria generally accepted by industry standards. Divemax is a highly compact, highly skilled, and more efficient training facility. The instruction is strenuous, intense, and complete. You will graduate this class as a safe, competent, and confident diver. The main focus of this course is your safety and enjoyment. The typical certification course in scuba diving is divided into two separate modules: Module #1 consists of classroom and pool instruction. Module #2 is full certification open water training. For this special course of instruction we are adding an additional Module #3 which will address advanced academics and skills. Lets discuss each module.
In the classroom portion of Module #1 we address the theory and academics of sport diving. In a final exam the candidate will correctly demonstrate knowledge of diving equipment, diving physics, and diving physiology. In the pool portion of Module #1 the candidate will competently demonstrate some of the basic underwater skills required of a safe diver.
Full certification open water training. This is the practical application and skill transfer of the knowledge you acquired in the classroom and pool applied to the natural environment.
MODULE #3 (optional skills)
Advanced academics and skills address equipment maintenance and repair, peak performance buoyancy control, using the repetitive dive tables, the use of dive computers, basic underwater photography including both wide angle and macro, lifesaving and rescues, deep diving, underwater navigation, night and low visibility diving operations, and wreck diving.
SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE ABOVE MODULES MAKE UP THE BASIC DIVEMAX CURRICULUM AND EARNS YOU YOUR CERTIFICATION!LEARN TO DIVE
Scuba diving is a unique adventure sport in that it is structured so you can take your dive training and experience to the highest level of certification and competency, if that is your inclination and motivation. With training and experience you can become a technical diver, divemaster, or instructor.
THE TRAINING SEQUENCE IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Basic Scuba Certification, Entry Level Diver, basic skills.
- Advanced Diver, addresses advanced academics and skills such as deep diving, navigation, night diving, and wreck diving.
- Nitrox Diver, training which includes the use of enriched air mixtures having an oxygen percentage upto 40%.
- Rescue Diver, addresses advanced lifesaving skills.
- Master Diver, addresses high level advanced open water skills and a college level grasp of diving theory.
- Technical Diver, training which includes (1) depths exceeding 130 feet (2) overhead environments where the diver does not have direct access to the surface such as inside caverns, caves, or wrecks (3) dives on which the diver is using breathing gas mixtures other than air.
- Divemaster, a professional leadership designation which allows you to help instruct and guide diving clients worldwide.
IF YOU WISH TO TAKE YOUR TRAINING AND INVOLVEMENT TO A HIGHER LEVEL CONTACT US TODAY!.